TOP 10 PAIN POINTS PEOPLE FACE AT WORK
Compiled from surveys of over 6000 workers just like you.
1. I am unable to manage my time without being distracted by unfocused impulses or becoming a slave to my schedule.
2. I do not manage stress and discouragement by practicing the principle of rest and recreation.
3. I am not narrowing my focus each day by setting clear limits and boundaries on my ambitions, so that work doesn't take over my life.
4. I am not prepared to present the gospel message in language that is clear, succinct, and jargon-free, yet faithful to the Scriptures.
5. I am not managing all my resources (i.e., time, energy, talent, money) in a way that reflects God's perspective.
6. I do not connect eternal significance to my actual work.
7. I am not sure if my God-given talents, passions and temperament are aligned to my present job.
8. I do not see my work calling as really serving society and God.
9. I am not seeking and hearing God when making work decisions.
10. I am incapable of resolving conflict involving office politics, gossip, slander, favoritism, and unfounded criticism.